The main objective of ASEKOL’s unique stationary red containers is to facilitate people’s hand-over of discarded appliances close to their homes. That means people need not go to collection yards with small electrical and electronic equipment but can turn it in at any time using the conveniently placed containers. The containers are mostly located at existing waste-separation locations.
- Use: outdoors
- Filling: 500 × 400 mm opening for collecting electrical and electronic equipment; 65 × 35 mm opening for collecting batteries
- Dimensions: 1,300 × 1,200 mm and total height 1,800 mm
What belongs in a Red Container
- all small household and office electrical and electronic equipment (except for fluorescent tubes), such as computers and accessories, printers, calculators, audio technology and telephones
- containers are not for: televisions, PC monitors, fluorescent tubes and energy-efficient light bulbs
Conditions for placement of the red container
- at least 2,000 inhabitants per stationary container
- availability of a freely accessible paved surface
- concluding a free lease contract
You can receive more information on stationary container lease possibilities from our regional managers.