Cage containers provide large final sellers, clients and institutions an environmentally friendly and economical solution for collecting small electrical and electronic equipment. Closable and lockable, it is designed for storing taken-back electrical and electronic equipment.
- Use: for outside and inside of buildings
- Filling: by opening 2/3 or 1/3 of its front side as needed
- Dimensions: 1,000 x 1,200 mm and total height 1,800 mm
For better manoeuvrability, it is equipped with four swivelling wheels (two of which have brakes).
Cage containers are designed for
- All small office and household electrical and electronic equipment (except for fluorescent tubes and batteries), such as computers and accessories, printers, calculators, audio technology and telephones
- free provision with a concluded contract
- no-cost transportation and recycling of the collected electrical and electronic equipment and batteries on the basis of an order
- collection separate from waste, which means it is not necessary to maintain a waste management registry or any other registry
- possibility to use supporting information materials
Lease conditions for cage containers
- a valid contract on operating a take-back point between the municipality and ASEKOL compliance scheme or collection of more than 500 kg of other electrical and electronic equipment per month
- availability of a suitable area, paved area for placement
- concluding a free lease contract
You can obtain more information about cage container lease possibilities from our regional managers.