ASEKOL provides for the collection and recycling of all types of used electrical equipment.
- Find the address and the operating time of the nearest collection point.
- Place the used electrical equipment or take it to a collection point. Here, the operator determines where you can put your device free of charge. In order for the electrical equipment to be recycled, it must be delivered in a non-assembled state.
- If your municipality organizes mobile waste collection, which includes the take-back of electrical equipment, you can also use this action.
- For red electrical appliances, special red containers are prepared.
- Subsequent removal and processing of surrendered electrical equipment will be provided by ASEKOL.