Asekol > > Waste collection for companies and institutions
Waste collection for companies and institutions
Waste generators, i.e. legal and natural persons authorized to operate a business, may return old electrical and electronic equipment (EEE) by means of its “separate collection”.
1. Charge-free depositing at the nearest waste collection yard
Max. 10 items of EEE that are, in their character and quantity, similar to EEE from private households. You may hand them over free of charge at any waste collection yard of the Asekol collective scheme.
A list is available here.
2. Transport by a contractual carrier of the ASEKOL collective scheme
- the minimum required quantity for order of transport equals 10 TV sets and/or computer monitors and/or 250 kg other minor EEE cat. 3., 4., 6., 7., 8., 9. a 10.
- TV and PC monitors must be marked with bar codes of the ASEKOL collective scheme. Bar codes will be sent on the basis of an order.
- transport (pick up) within 7 business days
Request is available here
3. Charge-free depositing of EEE at a treatment operator cooperating with the ASEKOL collective scheme
- the quantity is unlimited
- TV and PC monitors must be marked with bar codes of the ASEKOL collective scheme. Bar codes will be sent on the basis of an order available here
After pick-up of the waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE), you will receive a certificate of environmentally sound disposal of this equipment:
- at a collection yard, on request
- in case of depositing at a place designated for this purpose, this certificate consists in a copy of the delivery protocol
If you have any questions, please contact our technical department. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Basic terms and important provisions of Act No. 185/2001 Coll., on wastes
- Classification of “professional” electrical and electronic equipment
Published on: 13. 06. 2013
Author: Ing. Vojtěch Smoter