How to take part
Procedure for conclusion of the Joint Performance Agreement via the ASEKOL collective scheme:
1. Please fill in and subsequently send “only” the Power of Attorney (Annex No. 3 to the Agreement), executed by the statutory representative, in three counterparts to the following address:
Československého exilu 2062/8
143 00 Praha 4
2. On the basis of the granted power of attorney, the Executive of the ASEKOL collective scheme will execute the Joint Performance Agreement with the Ecobat collective scheme on behalf of your company. The Ecobat collective scheme will subsequently lodge an application for registration in the List of Producers kept by the Ministry of the Environment of the Czech Republic.
3. Based on execution of the amendment (Annex No. 4 to the Agreement), in three counterparts , you will be able to fulfill the statutory duties also for batteries (sold) in bulk in cooperation with the ASEKOL collective scheme.
4. Send us also (Annex No. 5 to the Agreement), trade marks of the batteries and accumulators sold separately. You can send this appendix just by e-mail.
The first report on batteries and accumulators will be submitted for the period of the 1Q/2010. The form for reporting batteries and accumulators placed on the market will be part of the ASEKOL Report on the Quantity of EEE.
In cooperation with the ASEKOL collective scheme, it is possible to fulfill all the statutory duties concerning inserted and attached portable batteries and accumulators for all groups of EEE (1 to 10).
- The draft Joint Performance Agreement (pdf, 125 kB)
- Annex No. 1 – Scope, structure and method of providing information including reports (pdf, 150 kB)
- Annex No. 2 – Tariff list of contributions from January 1, 2010 (pdf, 35 kB)
- Annex No. 3 – Power of Attorney (pdf, 41 kB)
- Annex No. 4 – Notification of extension of the subject of the agreement to bulk portable batteries (pdf, 33 kB)
- Annex No. 5 – Trade marks of the batteries and accumulators (doc, 27 kB)
- General terms and conditions (pdf, 173 kB)
- Letter od advice – informative letter for your consumers (doc, 38 kB)
In case of any uncertainties or questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Client Department of ASEKOL.
Published on: 20. 08. 2010
Author: Ing. Karel Krejsa