The Asekol collective scheme offers final dealers cooperation in the performance of the duties imposed on them by the Waste Act.
Manner of cooperation
Final dealers who accept discarded EEE from their customers (either “item for item” or in unlimited quantity) are registered with the Asekol collective scheme.
Advantages of cooperation
- A declaration concerning fulfillment of the duties of a final dealer stipulated in Section 37k (4) of the Waste Act in case of control performed by the Czech Environmental Inspectorate and the Czech Trade Inspectorate
- Charge-free transport of taken-back EEE from the sales outlet or the possibility of charge-free depositing of this EEE at the nearest waste collection yard run by the Asekol collective scheme
- Charge-free information materials for consumers that are to be placed at the sales outlet.
Procedure for registration
1. Completion of the form Registration of a Take-Back Site
2. After receipt of the completed form, the following materials will be sent to you forthwith:
- certificate of registration
- identification card (jpg, 25 kB) for charge-free depositing of EEE at the nearest collection site of the Asekol collective scheme
- procedure for implementation of charge-free transport (pick-up) of taken-bank EEE from your business premises
- information materials and a sticker for marking the take-back site
All the details related to the registration can be discussed with the responsible regional representative of the ASEKOL company according to the relevant region.
Published on: 08. 03. 2010
Author: RNDr. Eva Zvěřinová